OAT BISCUIT soap
- Designed to help you with:
- Protects skin against environmental damage
- Alleviates dry, itchy skin
- Helps to soothe shaving rash
- Alleviates rough skin, such as on the feet
- Aids healing of small wounds
- Helps to heal insect bites
- Exfoliates skin
- Moisturises and softens skin
- Helps treat conditions such as eczema
- Help to reduce blemishes and wrinkles
- Improves overall skin health
Hand crafted, cold processed, 100% natural, vegan soap, gluten free, parabens free, SLS free, silicone free, cruelty free, made in Britain.
Cold Process soap making is the act of mixing fixed oils (common oils include Olive, Coconut and Palm) with an alkali (Sodium Hydroxide or Lye). The result is a chemical process called saponification, where the composite on of the oils change with the help of the lye to create a bar of soap. One of the main benefits of cold process soap making is having complete control over ingredients. Depending on the ingredients you use, cold process soap making typically yields a long-lasting bar of soap. A downfall is that due to the chemical process, there are serious safety considerations to take into account and not all fragrance oils, essential oils, and colorants survive in cold process, thus limiting design options. Plus, patience is a virtue as this process involves a 4-6 week curing time.
Sodium olivate, sodium cocoate, sodium palmate, aqua, shea butter, cera flava (bees wax), avena sativa kernel flour (oat meal), perfume, (Vit.E – not edible).
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE INFORMATION THAT YOU REQUIRE.