HELP FOR: DR MOUTH LIP BALM
Dr. MOUTH LIP BALM is the perfect size to fit any handbag or pocket. This multi-action lip balm is formulated with cocoa butter, beeswax to soothe and moisturize the skin, offering great protection for dry and cracked lips. Our range of beeswax lip balms come in a handy tube for quick on the move application. Made from all natural ingredients, these balms have been specially formulated with essential vitamins to keep your lips healthy and hydrated.
6 Reason Why to use: Dr MOUTH LIP BALM:
- Choosing lip balm. Be careful which over-the-counter ointment or lip balm you use to heal your cracked lips. Many contain ingredients (e.g. camphor or petroleum jelly) that make lips feel better temporarily, but which may dry out your lips, even more, forcing you to reapply them repeatedly, to make a financial profit not to really help you. Look for a lip balm that contains beeswax, coconut butter, almond oil, or other natural moisturizers – and not much else. Don’t choose a lip balm with an extra-long list of ingredients you can’t pronounce. A vitamin E or cocoa butter-based ointment containing other natural ingredients could also be helpful.
- Lip treatment Don’t lick or pick at your lips. When your lips are chapped, avoid the temptation to lick them constantly or pick at them. These two common habits just make the situation worse. Licking your lips may bring temporary relief, but as the saliva on your lips evaporates, it dries out your lips. Picking at the skin on your lips may lead to bleeding, an infection, or a cold sore. If you feel the urge to lick or pick at your lips, immediately apply a Dr MOUTH LIP BALM. Reapply lip balm after drinking or rinsing out your mouth. Try not to sleep or breathe with your mouth open. If you wake up in the morning with dry, cracked lips, it might be because your mouth was open while you slept. The air circulating in and out of your mouth all night can dry out your lips. See if changing your sleeping position helps. Dry, chapped lips can also be caused by breathing through your mouth when you have a stuffy nose. Try to clear your nasal passages so you can breathe through your nose as much as possible. Wearing a mouth guard, retainer or another device that causes your mouth to stay open could also be the culprit. If you can’t avoid sleeping with your mouth open, apply a Dr MOUTH LIP BALM before bed.
- Protect your lips from drying environments. Leaving your lips unprotected in a strong wind can cause damage. Spending time in a very dry place can cause your lips to dry out and crack. If your environment is the culprit, you’ll need to take extra care to protect your lips when you go out.
- Treat sun damage. Just as the rest of your skin can be damaged by the sun, so can your lips. Yes, you can have sunburned lips, and they hurt! Treat sun damaged lips by applying aloe to help the burned skin heal more quickly. Use a Dr MOUTH LIP BALM to protect your lip.
- See if smoking or chewing is the problem. Anything you regularly put in contact with your lips can affect their condition. The chemicals in cigarettes, gum and processed snacks can cause your lips to become dry and cracked. Protect your lip using Dr MOUTH LIP BALM
- Find out whether you are sensitive or allergic to a product ingredient. Many cracked and dry lips are the results of negative reactions to ingredients in cosmetics and skin care products. Overusing some products can aggravate the very condition they are meant to alleviate.
Sweet almond oil, beeswax, cocoa butter, Vit E
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE INFORMATION THAT YOU REQUIRE.