HELP FOR: CALENDULA OIL SKIN AND HAIR CARE
Calendula oil is traditionally used for abdominal cramps and constipation. It’s your skin that will receive a good bulk of the benefits, though, thanks to the oil’s anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and related properties.
Benefits of Calendula Oil:
- Skin dryness or chapping. Calendula oil is a great moisturizer for dry skin and for severely chapped or split skin. It helps soothe the area and reduce the pain.
- Inflammation. It works well on sprained muscles or bruises; its anti-inflammatory action helps lessen swelling from injury. Calendula oil also helps treat spider veins, varicose veins, leg ulcers and chilblains.
- Baby care. The oil helps relieve diaper rashes, which can extremely irritate an infant.
- Minor cuts and wounds. The antiseptic and antimicrobial action of the oil help speed up healing of wounds and minor cuts, and also help relieve insect bites, acne and bed sores.
- Skin issues. Eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis and other skin problems can be soothed using calendula oil, applied topically. Calendula oil’s antifungal action is also great for helping treat athlete’s foot, ringworm and jock itch.
Calendula Officinalis extract in Heliantus Annuus ( Sunflower ) Seed Oil.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US AND WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE YOU WITH THE INFORMATION THAT YOU REQUIRE.